My sweet friend Eleanor turned the big 18 a couple of weeks ago. We haven't been friends for that long but she is such a beautiful person that I wanted to make sure I gave her something that she would really like.
When I'm brainstorming gift ideas for someone, I usually write down the things I know about them and then do a bit of social media stalking. Etsy used to have this great tool that analysed people Facebook profiles and gave you ideas for presents based on the pages they liked but sadly I can't locate it anymore.
Eleanor is an amazing musician so I considered creating something that related to that but I couldn't find something that I thought she would really like. My social media hunt paid off however, Eleanor had been doing a Instagram 30 day photo challenge that included a day where she had to share her favourite quote. Boom! I had an idea!
I picked up a white frame (we all know white is my favourite and that it goes with everything) from The Warehouse and set about creating some awesome typography art.
I didn't want to have just the quote so I decided to make it a bit personal with an 'E' at the bottom, I used picmonkey.com for the font and arrow and inserted it into the word document.
We paired the frame with a sweet bunch of flours, wrapped it up in some cute pink paper and gave it to Eleanor at her party. She seemed to really like so I'll call that a win! Happy Birthday Eleanor! May you have many more to come.




No comments:
Post a Comment