We are back this week with another wee window shopping adventure (you can see the first one at Freedom Furniture here) at that big red building we know and love, The Warehouse.
I love The Warehouse and I really think that lots of people don't give it much of a chance when it comes to Home Style and Function. They often have some amazing items hidden in the huge shelves and the price is always pretty great. So here are some of my favourite picks and sweet finds from the stock currently in season.
Cereal Bow Peacock Blue - $4.99
The Warehouse has a huge range of bowls, some of them less appealing than others (I'm looking at you cheeta print) but I particularly love these peacock bowls. The bold pattern of the bowl on the left is nice but my favourite is the more elegant pattern on the right, it doesn't scream "PEACOCK" and its subtle beauty grabs me. At $4.99 its a bit more than I'm willing to pay for a single bowl but given that The Warehouse has sales all the time, I can bet you that it will be discounted at some point.
Dandelion Bowl - $1.98
Speaking of bowls, these clearance bowls are gorgeous with their bold pattern and muted colours. They could go in anyone's kitchen and at $1.98 a bowl, they are a steal.
20cm Glass Cake Stand - $9.99
This wee cake stand is super cute and a great buy at $9.99. At 20cm, it can only fit a small cake but if you have a small cake pan or a few cupcakes, this will keep it looking in proportion.
Owl Cookie Jar $12.99 - $19.99
These owl cookie jars are really cute and will add a bit of whimsy to your kitchen or bedroom. I can imagine them being a great place to hide head bands or bracelets on your dresser. The large one is $19.99 and the smaller one is $12.99.
The Warehouse always has heaps of cushions and right now they are on special! YAY! I love these the moroccan/geometric pattern of these cushions and at $6.98, I wish I had come home with a couple of the blue ones. All the other cushions were $12.99 and I loved the look of the wave pattern in the middle and the subtle pattern of the cream and white polka dot cushion in particular.
Butterfly Door Mat - $16.99
This colourful doormat is sure to brighten up anyone's front door. I'm not usually fan of bright colours or butterflies but something about this makes me happy and kinda wish I had bought this.
Kids Floral Bunting - $9.99
I spied these in a pile on a bottom shelf and they caught my eye immediately. They would be gorgeous in any little girls bedroom, above the dessert table at a Birthday party or out in the garden during a Garden Party.
Ironing Board Wooden Base - $19.99
I love these little ironing boards, they are small but still functional so if you don't have a big storage area, these will work great! I own this one (with a smaller polka dot pattern). They don't have the longest legs so the board doesn't sit high so that might bother people.
Oval Lined Willow Basket - $12.99
If I've talked to you about my home, I've probably told you that I HATE plastic so wicker laundry baskets are my go to when I need something to cart washing around in. I have two of these calico/wicker combos at the moment and I LOVE them. They come in 3 colours, the one above, a darker brown and a white basket with a floral lining. And at $12.99 they are a great price!
Housekeeper Box - $14.99
I love these old fashion housekeeper boxes. They are such a neat way to store all your home cleaning products and make it easy to haul everything around as you do a total house clean. They come in a couple of colours, I love this blue, but you can get a light beige or a multi coloured patchwork style. They also have soaking buckets in the same colour available. These are $14.99 so won't break the bank.
First Aid Box - $29.99
I LOVE this tin first aid box! As a avid first aider with dozens of bandages lying around I need something to contain it all and I ended up going home with this. It's classic style and functionality sing to my medical loving, decor happy soul. Its $29.99 so a bit higher than I usually like to pay for things (yep I can be super cheap) but this is something that is totally worth it.
So there you go, a quick window shop to The Warehouse where you can find some amazing stuff. Next time you need something sweet for your home, head along and see what treasures you can find. Hope you guys enjoyed this, I know I did!

No comments:
Post a Comment