Sunday, 5 May 2013

5 DIY Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day is almost here! I've got something special planned for my mama (Hi Mum!) but I know how hard it can be to come up with some cool ideas for gifts. I've searched high and low and found 5 ideas you might want to try out, complete with tutorials. Hopefully your mum will love it

1. Family Silhouette Art. A different but cool way of showing the members of your family. Tutorial here and here.


2. Special Dates Art. Record the dates that have significance in your family. Your parents birth dates, wedding dates, kids birth dates or something else work perfectly. Here is the tutorial (with generator) to make things easy for you.  


3. Indoor Herb Garden. I love this idea since you don't have to go outside to get your fresh herbs, and it also adds a bit of greenery to the home. Find the tutorial here.


4. Family Photo Coasters. This is a cute and simple way to have some of your mums favourite photos on display for guests to see. Find the tutorial here.


5. Hot Chocolate Spoons. This is an awesome idea for mums that love Hot Chocolate, especially for since winter is on the way in the Southern Hemisphere. Find the tutorial here. 

So there you go, hop off and show your mama some love with one of these ideas. And if you don't have time to make one of these, at least get her a card :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment